We offer marquee hire for CORPORATE events, WEDDINGS, and at home and backyard PARTIES and events
Marquee Hire Sizes
Not sure what size marquee you need? Get the best size for your event with our
There is a range of marquees:
- 12m wide and range 3m to 72m in length. Seat up to 380 people.
- 10m wide and range 3m to 72m in length. Seat up to 320 people.
- 8m wide and range 3m to 72m in length. Seat up to 260 people.
- 6m wide and range 3m to 72m in length. Seat up to 195 people.
- 4m wide and range 3m to 72m in length. Seat up to 65 people.
12m wide Marquees (9)
10m wide Marquees (8)
8m wide Marquees (8)
6m wide Marquees (8)
4m wide Marquees (4)
3m wide Marquees (4)
Why choose Walkers Party Hire?
Our new hanging garden is a custom innovative design that hangs from the marquee ceiling. This gives an enchanted and magical look to your venue and event. Best suited for 10m and 12m wide marquees. For more information and a quote please call our office on 9533 4429.
At Walkers Party Hire we pride ourselves on quality products and service. We have installed a new marquee washer that ensures our marquee skins are scrubbed clean all the time, every time! Don’t be disappointed at your big event by a dirty marquee. Choose Walkers and guarantee a high quality marquee installation.
How do i choose the right Marquee to hire?
We have compiled a short guide to help. Consider these points:
- How wide is the area you will be using for your event?
- How many people will be using the marquee?
- What type of event are you hosting,? Are you hosting a wedding, engagement, birthday party, sporting event, school fetes or corporate event?
- What style of event are you planning? Is it stand up cocktail, sit down dinner or theatre-style conference?
Use our Marquee Hire Size Calculator
We can help guide you through the process of planning your event and what you need. Contact our office as early as possible in the planning process to arrange a free site inspection and ensure your event runs smoothly.
With decades of marquee hire, we have experience setting up and installing marquees for all types of events, and are skilled in supplying great marquee hire solutions. Our priority for your event is the creation of an environment that gives you and your guests the WOW factor.
Our marquees are designed and created by the world-leading German Hoecker Marquees. They are engineered to the highest standard of quality, form and function. Hoecker has been THE industry leader in the event industry for over 40 years. The marquees are modular and can be configured into a range of different sizes (Listed above) and styles to suit your event.
What affects the cost of Marquee hire?
Once you have selected a marquee, there are some other things that affect the final hire price to you. The bullet points below show some of the things we need to consider. The list does not cover every possibility.
- Is your site flat or sloping?
- Does it need a flooring?
- Added lighting and decorations?
- Do you require floor coverings, ramps or steps?
- Choice of Clear or White roofs and sides?
- Is the marquee on grass or hard surface?
- Location of the marquee. Do we need overnight accommodation?
- Is there any out of hours work for our staff?
- Are there any obstacles to hinder the installation?
- What time frame do you require the marquee?
The prices listed on our website are base prices for all white marquees, for a weekend hire pegged on grass. Delivery or any of the above variables is not included.
We are happy to help get you a final quote and we can arrange for a free site visit depending on your circumstances.
We feature a standard range of lighting styles to suit your event.
- Crystal Pendant lights
- Ball lights
- Drum lights
The ceiling of many of our marquees can be lined with silk draping, fitted to the marquee perfectly.
We have a range of flooring solutions, a wood grain finish, carpet or plain black form ply. Each floor system has it’s unique benefits. Our service team can advise you on the best option for your hire event.
Dress up and theme your event with furniture. We have a large range of tables and chairs that can help make your dream a reality. Speak to our staff to advise and assist you with setup options inside the marquee that will fit your invited guests.
Along with marquees and furniture, we can also offer staging, picket fencing, portable loos, bar units, podiums and cool rooms for your event. Staged seating is a special item that can be supplied as per your requirements.
Anchoring the Marquee
Marquees are temporary, lightweight structures. When exposed to extremes in weather – like a thunderstorm or heavy rain you need the marquee to stay in place. We take safety very seriously!
We erect marquees on surfaces from grass to concrete, and need to anchor them properly and securely.
On grass, we use pegs if the venue allows, or weights if pegging is not an option. Typically venues like Sydney Botanic Gardens, Centennial Parklands and most public parks prohibit pegging so we always weight them.
Floor and Location
We can build marquees on almost any site. Before we provide a firm quote we will consider the following options.
- Is the site flat and level or is it sloping or uneven? Best results is a ground condition of a tennis court
- Underlying grass or concrete also can affect the type of floor used. Soft spongy grass can result in movement of the floor and is very difficult to eliminate completely.
- The foliage around the site with overhanging branches can also limit the size of the marquee. In these circumstances, the trees may need to be lopped by the owner, before it is installed.
Prices on the site do not include the cost of flooring.
It has been one week since we had the party. The party went very well. Everyone asked about your marquee, the glow chairs/table. I told them that I got it from you and I also said you guys were very professional and gave excellent service.
I just wanted to thank you for your support, excellent coordination and your setup team were super good!
Thank you so much and I will contact you for my next party. We are going to have it in December this year and I am just waiting for the date.
To you and your team at Walkers ….. Firstly I would like to thank each and every employee I have dealt with during my wedding organisation. Reg and Regan firstly were so helpful and polite and lovely. Both helped with everything I asked making it seem not a problem every time I was told I would be called back or emailed I promptly was.
The boys that set up the marquee were efficient and polite. Also yourself for the extra effort of checking the site and being honest with what would work. At the end of the day, the sun was shining the marquee was a hit and the wedding was perfect. Thank you for your generosity with the bench seats there were needed and made a difference that was so generous of you and an unexpected blessing.
You obviously have great staff who are an attribute to your company. Please, can you read this to them so they are encouraged? I mentioned you guys in my speech and you come highly recommended from me. Please make sure you pass this on also to the boys that set up n removed the marquee!
Thanks again Racquel